I ordered 2 couches for my 2 great danes.The first order was great and I recommended this company to other owners.

I ultimately had to order 2 new couches for my danes as 1 of them over time did chew a hole in the one and the other flattened it a bit so I wanted to replace them for the exact same beds. I ordered by clicking on my acct and order the same product again. The mattress option did not pop up as it did the first order so I put it in the comments that I wanted the exact same as before. They were received and the mattress that were sent had a very small amount of filling and the top of the couch wouldn't stand up but lay on the floor.

So I contacted mammoth and they told me I received the filling not the mattress as before. I re-iterated that I specifically made a notation to send the same mattress etc as before. They weren't going to rectify the situation so they sent "at an extra charge to me" the mattress I should have received to begin with.

The beds are still not the same as the initial ones.I will not order from them again or suggest their company to anyone.

Review about: Mammoth Outlet Pet Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: 2 new couch beds for my danes - exact ones I ordered the 1st time .

Comments